Welcome To ValenceX - Owner: Co:Thug
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To ValenceX - Owner: Co:Thug

ValenceX

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Boss guide by skyylegend - (In Progress)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
skyylegend
skyylegend

Boss guide by skyylegend - (In Progress) Empty
PostSubject: Boss guide by skyylegend - (In Progress)   Boss guide by skyylegend - (In Progress) Empty12th November 2012, 6:35 pm

Here is a quick guide on the bosses I have encountered so far -Ii have not killed all of them enough to know everysingle drop soIi will be updating this often any added info will help complete this guide alot quicker Smile

*note all mobs I have killed so far drop both fist of guthix tokens and charms usually 15-30 each.

Bork- how to get there? Type ::bork pray protect melee(normal prayers) or reflect melee(curses) and bring a rocktail or two and you should be fine easy kill all he does is melee - drops: so far best drop found is x100 armadyl runes also has a chance of dropping x299 fist of guthix tokens- has high h/p.

Jadinkos lair- how to get there? Type ::jadinko , Mutant Male Baby is a weak easy to kill mob that has about a 50% chance of dropping ancient mace , Pray protect from melee and you will be fine- has decent h/p inbetween high and normal.

Nex-how to get there? Talk to Mr.X at Home(::home) so far i had the best chance using range gear and praying protect from mage- bring lots of food and 1-2 anti-poison pots(4) ,*Note I have not killed her yet so I will have to update her drops in the future.

-Skyy
Back to top Go down

Boss guide by skyylegend - (In Progress)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome To ValenceX - Owner: Co:Thug :: In-Game Discussion :: General-
Jump to: